Katy Leanne Photography may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Katy Leanne Photography website.
The term Katy Leanne Photography or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at: Body Image Aerial Arts Academy, Landywood Lane, Cheslyn Hay, Walsall, WS6 7AJ, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance to the Data Protection Act 1998 or other statutory measures.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Purchases products advertised on this site are subject to the terms and conditions, which can be found here: www.katyleannephotography.co.uk/terms-conditons
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The voucher must be used to attend your photo session within three months from date of purchase or it will no longer be valid unless previously agreed with the studio.
- The voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer and may only be used as described.
- The voucher may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous photoshoot.
- The voucher is not transferable.
- All appointments are subject to availability.
- Please call the studio on 07805 913 262 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable appointment time and date.
- The voucher is valid only for a photoshoot as described in the description on that offer. This is at the discretion of the studio.
- Dates and times available for your photoshoot may vary depending on the season, we undertake a lot of wedding photography during the summer months.
- Vouchers may be transferred once. We understand emergencies can happen.
- Katy Leanne Photography photoshoots may involve some physical activity which is undertaken at your own risk.
- You may not sell the voucher to any third parties or via the internet without firstly obtaining the express written consent of Katy Leanne Photography. Consent may be subject to any conditions which the studio choose to impose. Katy Leanne Photography reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of the voucher by you to a third party.
- The voucher is only redeemable with proof of purchase from an authorised representative of the studio.
- If you require a printable voucher please email us at the time of purchase and we will arrange for this to be sent to you via email.
- You are not required to purchase any additional images from your shoot but may do so at an extra cost if you wish.
- Due to space restrictions we cannot photograph more than 7 people in our studio at one time. For larger groups we may be able to offer a location shoot.
- Photographs take up to 4 weeks to produce, they are a hand made product produced off site. Please allow extra time for bespoke orders.